- Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later
(El Capitan compatible)
- Aperture v3.0 and later
- Mac computer with an Intel processor
FlickrExport for iPhoto
FlickrExport is a plugin for Aperture that provides advanced photo uploading to your account on Flickr. Start by simply selecting the photos you want to upload and using Aperture's "Export" command, and then use FlickExport's advanced options to customize the data included with your photos.
Features and screenshots
Upload photos with custom metadata
Select and assign metadata to multiple photos before uploading them to Flickr. FlickrExport will automatically pull titles, description, keywords, and locations from Aperture, or you can specify your own on the fly.
Update or replace existing photos
FlickrExport can keep track of which photos you have already uploaded Flickr. If you later edit a photo or its metadata in Aperture, FlickrExport can automatically replace the existing photo with the newly edited one, or just update the photo's metadata without uploading a new copy.
Add photos to groups
After uploading your photos, you can choose to add them to any number of Flickr groups that you belong to. You can even save preset lists of groups if there are particular group combinations that you upload to frequently.
Manage your photo albums
Privacy, content, and license controls
Multiple account support
Advanced geolocation options
You can download a demo version of FlickrExport for Aperture which will function for 30 days without a license, subject to the following restrictions:
- You may only upload 5 photos in any one upload session, but you can upload as many batches of 5 as you like.
- Each photo will be tagged with "flickrexport".
- Each photo will have "Uploaded with a demo version of FlickrExport" appended to its description.
- When you're ready to buy FlickrExport, just visit the Fat Cat Software Store or click the "Purchase FlickrExport" button in FlickrExport itself and you'll be directed to the web store where you can pay with your credit card or PayPal.