Registration and Support
iPhoto Library Manager is a shareware program. Most of the features work without a registration code, but if you find iPhoto Library Manager useful and/or wish to use some of the advanced features only available to registered users, a registration code can be purchased for $19.95 here. The features available to registered users are:
- Copying albums between libraries without the 20 photo limit (requires iPhoto 4.0.3 or later)
- Merging libraries together (requires iPhoto 4.0.3 or later)
- Importing photos directly into a library or album along with various metadata (requires iPhoto 4.0.3 or later)
- The ability to have more than one iPod Folder at a time, and copy more than 100 photos to an iPod folder
- Creating iPhoto library shortcuts
Unregistered copies of iPhoto Library Manager can be used on as many computers as you'd like. If you intend to use the registration-only features of the program on more than one computer, you should purchase a registration code for each computer the program will be used on. If you buy a code for multiple users, the number of users the registration covers will be shown in the registration window.
Free e-mail support is provided for users of iPhoto Library Manager. If you have any problems, questions, feature requests, or other feedback, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.